Let’s borrow some live action footage from today’s trading session and show you how we sling ’em around here at TradingAnalysis.com. First we jump on the short side of GLD to get some downside exposure, as well as hedge a long TLT position. Then we get after a little NVDA earnings trade using Fib and the expected move, and then follow it up after the bell to show you the price action.
- Forget AMZN $1k, How About $2k? May 18, 2017
- Wednesday Webinar – The Week’s Best Trade Setups with Todd Gordon – May 17th, 2017 May 17, 2017
- What To Do With An 11-Year Low In The Vix May 16, 2017
- A Whole Week BY MYSELF?! Trading Vlog #30 May 15, 2017
- The Air Is Pretty Thin Up Here – Free Video Update for Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 May 15, 2017