Let’s borrow some live action footage from today’s trading session and show you how we sling ’em around here at TradingAnalysis.com. First we jump on the short side of GLD to get some downside exposure, as well as hedge a long TLT position. Then we get after a little NVDA earnings trade using Fib and the expected move, and then follow it up after the bell to show you the price action.
- Live Trading In Amazon Put Spreads March 20, 2017
- Dollar Weakness Could Break This ETF Out March 16, 2017
- Risking My Son’s Inheritance On This NFLX Trade March 15, 2017
- Wednesday Webinar – The Week’s Best Trade Setups with Todd Gordon – March 15th, 2017 March 15, 2017
- 10 Years of Fast Money – Vlog #28 March 15, 2017