Let’s borrow some live action footage from today’s trading session and show you how we sling ’em around here at TradingAnalysis.com. First we jump on the short side of GLD to get some downside exposure, as well as hedge a long TLT position. Then we get after a little NVDA earnings trade using Fib and the expected move, and then follow it up after the bell to show you the price action.
- TSLA and NFLX For CNBC’s Stock Draft – Seriously?! April 27, 2017
- I’m Drawing Against Mr Wonderful Tomorrow April 26, 2017
- Wednesday Webinar – The Week’s Best Trade Setups with Todd Gordon – April 26th, 2017 April 26, 2017
- Don’t Get Caught Chasing Up Here – MotiveWave Wednesday April 25, 2017
- Don’t Get Caught Chasing Up Here April 25, 2017