Let’s borrow some live action footage from today’s trading session and show you how we sling ’em around here at TradingAnalysis.com. First we jump on the short side of GLD to get some downside exposure, as well as hedge a long TLT position. Then we get after a little NVDA earnings trade using Fib and the expected move, and then follow it up after the bell to show you the price action.
- We Better Adjust These Trades in TLT and AMZN February 21, 2017
- We Better Adjust These Trades in TLT and AMZN – Wed Webinar February 21, 2017
- Nervously Long – My One Lonely Long Position February 16, 2017
- Wednesday Webinar – The Week’s Best Trade Setups with Todd Gordon – February 15th, 2017 February 15, 2017
- How Can We Not Do This Trade In Financials? February 14, 2017