Let’s borrow some live action footage from today’s trading session and show you how we sling ’em around here at TradingAnalysis.com. First we jump on the short side of GLD to get some downside exposure, as well as hedge a long TLT position. Then we get after a little NVDA earnings trade using Fib and the expected move, and then follow it up after the bell to show you the price action.
- All Range and No Trend Makes Jack A Dull Trader? September 19, 2017
- The Easy Move Is Over, Now What? September 18, 2017
- Why Would Crude And TSLA Breakout Together? September 14, 2017
- Flash Crash On Bonds and Bitcoin September 13, 2017
- For Trading, FORGET What You Learned In College! Trading Vlog #33 September 13, 2017